[aspectc-user] full template support?

Mike Mortensen mmo at fc.hp.com
Sat Jul 14 23:17:32 CEST 2007

Hi Olaf,

I typically weave advice into code which uses (i.e. through parameters)
templatized code, but recently I ran into a case where I want to weave
advice into the methods of a templatized class.

When I tried, my ac++ call crashes (seg fault).  I can't post the (HP)
code to bugzilla, but should I just wait to try it out when the new
version (1.0pre4) of AspectC++ comes out, to see if the weave works
with my template?

If so, when do you expect the new version out?
Thanks -- for all you and the AspectC++ developers do!
-Mike