[aspectc-user] How to get file name and line numbers

Olaf Spinczyk Olaf.Spinczyk at informatik.uni-erlangen.de
Thu Jun 21 11:37:46 CEST 2007

Hello Jing,

filename and line information for join points is currently not available
in the joinpoint-API. The only way to get this information at the moment
 is to log the join point ID (JoinPoint::JPID) in a file. With this
information you could look up the join point information in the project
repository file (=> -r option). This file contains the line number and
filename.

If this solution is not feasible for you, you could only wait until we
extend the joinpoint API. This is rather likely to happen, because it is
a frequently demanded feature.

Best regards,

Olaf