[aspectc-user] help

Renjie Li renjie_li_1982 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 14 04:27:52 CET 2007

Dear Olaf:
    I want to ask some question about AOP and AspectC++.
    First, how can I use the ac++ binary with VC++6.0 on the WIN32
platform? Though I have donloaded the ac++ compiler manual from
http://www.aspectc.org and read README.win32 seriously,I still can not
learn to use the ac++ binary with VC++6.0. I know that this ac++ binary is
not recommended to be used with VC++6.0, but it does not mean it can't be
used.

    Second, why the source file suffix in the examples is .cc? I have
download the Latest AspectC++ compiler which is for Win32. I found that the
source file suffix in the examples is .cc, while the source file suffix in
VC++ is .cpp. All the files suffix,which are generated by transforming the
examples, are .cc, and I can't compile them with VC++6.0.

    Third, AspectC++ compiler source provided by the website maybe lacks
some files.For example, I can't find  the files libxml/tree.h and
libxml/parser.h which are necessary in file RepoXMLNode.h,how can i get
them? All the source file suffix is .cc too,  does this mean that the
AspectC++ compiler is not developped by VC++ on Win32 platform?

    Fourth,I want to know some details about the Compiler Option
Usage.could you offer me some examples or the usage manual?

    With every good wish!

       Yours faithfully

          Renjie Li