[aspectc-user] include cycles

Olaf Spinczyk Olaf.Spinczyk at informatik.uni-erlangen.de
Sat Nov 17 21:44:34 CET 2007

Hi Francisco,

I'm so sorry for the delay of my answer. My ambitious goal was to write
an example and extend the section in the manual as well. That's what I
did now, but it took more time than expected ...

The attached PDF files contain an example. One figure shows the example
with an include cycle. In the other figure the cycle is avoided by
putting the introduced code in a separate aspect header file. I hope
that this clarifies the problem and its solution.

Have a nice week-end,

Olaf