[aspectc-user] volatile kills args (...) matching

arnd-hendrik.mathias at nefkom.net arnd-hendrik.mathias at nefkom.net
Fri Apr 4 02:32:43 CEST 2008

Hi,
I just recognized one strange effect with parameter types in
pointcuts: If I declare one parameter of a function as volatile type
(in the source code as well as in the aspect) ac++ does no longer
match this execution (nor call) pointcut ( execution ( "% blah ( ...
)" ) && args ( bli, blubb )).
Has anyone experienced this before?
Regards

Arnd-Hendrik

P.S.: I know that a volatile parameter in a function looks somewhat
uncommon, but I just stripped it down for debugging purposes. In real
life it's a typedef'ed HW-Register value and this must be volatile.