[aspectc-user] bugs with real instances

Leandro Costa leandro.costa at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 18:31:25 CET 2008

Guys, what to you think about the last two bugs I found in related to real
instances of templates?
Do you think there are workarounds?
In fact, the problem is in Puma. I ran tests only with the parser and found
the same errors.

The first one is: string::operator+ is considered invalid by Puma

ac++ says:
error: invalid operand to binary `+'

The second one is: Puma doesn't work with vector<bool> variables

ac++ says:
In instantiation of `vector<bool>':
%vector<bool>:1: error: `_Tp1' undeclared here
%vector<bool>:1: error: expected a type as argument 1
%vector<bool>:1: error: `_Alloc' undeclared here
%vector<bool>:1: error: expected a type as argument 1
  - Aborting

--

                      Leandro Souza Costa

"A vitória se encastela em jardins encantadores,
 mas para se chegar a ela não há caminho de flores"