[aspectc-user] non-inline introduction

arnd-hendrik.mathias at nefkom.net arnd-hendrik.mathias at nefkom.net
Wed Mar 26 10:07:08 CET 2008

Hi,

Zitat von Panu Bloigu <panu.bloigu at gmail.com>:

> Hello.
>
> arnd-hendrik.mathias at nefkom.net wrote:
>> So, I cannot add a slice of a static member to a virtual class, at all?
>
> I can't see any reason that would prevent you from doing this.

So, is it still virtual if there's an implementation for a virtual ctor?

> In regard to your other problems, I can not give any advice at the
> moment. Perhaps, if you suppled at least the code in devices.ah?

What I cited was essentially the complete code of devices.ah:

slice class Devcounter
{
    public : static unsigned int counter;
};

slice unsigned int Devcounter::counter = 0;

aspect Counter
{
    pointcut devices () = derived ( "Device" );
    pointcut main () = execution ( "% main (...)" );

    advice "Device" : slice Devcounter;

    advice main () : before ()
    {
       cout << "counter = " << Devcounter::counter << ";\n";
    };
};