[aspectc-user] Problems building SVN version of Puma

Matthias Urban matthias.urban at pure-systems.com
Tue Mar 24 02:48:34 CET 2009

Hi Kai,

> I don't know if this might help you, if you cannot reproduce it I guess not.
>
> Since it is ac++ that crashes, and I built it myself, I do no longer think, that this is a platform issue.
>
> Any ideas?

I'm afraid not, at least not at the moment.

> Is it possible to get a woven build of Puma (no extensions) from you somehow?

That should be no problem. I could send you the woven sources for a
debug (or release?) build with no extensions. But you should know that
for real-world code you definitely need the GNU extension. If the code
you want to parse includes system headers, then you need it anyway.

Regards,
Matthias