[aspectc-user] AspectC++ and Cygwin: Problems running ag++ wrapper

Olaf Spinczyk os at aspectc.org
Mon Jul 18 12:00:50 CEST 2011

Hi!

ac++.exe and ag++.exe are compiled with mingw and *not* linked with the
CygWin libraries. Therefore, they can't deal with Cygwin Links. In my
installation g++.exe is a link to /etc/alternatives/g++ and ag++ fails
to execute it. However, with "ag++ --c_compiler g++-4.exe -c main.cc" it
works fine.

Best regards,

Olaf Spinczyk