[aspectc-user] Qt + MSVC + AspectC++. Is it possible to?

Денис denmpei at list.ru
Tue May 30 11:44:58 CEST 2017

Good day!

We've been fighting for a week already over the launch of "HellowWorld" under Qt and MSVC.
Tell me please is it even possible? Has anyone done this? There are nuances?
The documentation says that it seems like "The ac ++ parser aims at being compatible with Microsoft Visual C ++ 7 and later." :(
MinGW unfortunately we are not suitable, because there is no 64 bit version for Qt + there are problems for working Apache Thrift with Qt + MinGW

Regards, Denis.