[aspectc-user] AspectC++-Request: Debian GNU/Linux for PowerPC

Danilo Beuche danilo.beuche at pure-systems.com
Wed Nov 13 21:38:38 CET 2002

Fabien NiƱoles wrote:
> Could I have an aspect C++ compiler for PowerPC (Debian GNU/Linux
> platform)?  I would like to study it in a research on aspect
> programming.  BTW, do you plan to license it one day?
>
> Thanks for the informations,
> Fabien Ninoles

Hi,

to your first question: Yes, it is possible to get one for the PowerPC,
but we currently have only access to a Mandrake based system. But this
should not be a serious problem, if your Debian installation is recent
enough.

to your second question: Yes. There will be licenses for both,
non-commercial use and commerical use available very soon.

Regards,
	Danilo Beuche

--
Danilo Beuche                           Phone: +49-391-6272965
pure-systems GmbH                       Fax:   +49-391-6272967