[aspectc-user] __declspec issues

Matthias Urban matthias.urban at pure-systems.com
Thu Aug 19 12:23:29 CEST 2004

Hi John,

> Oh Dear - I think I might have got another MS specific issue.
>
> Its now complaining about
>
> c:/progra~1/micros~2/vc98/include/rpcdce.h:169: error: invalid declaration
> near
> token `RPC_IF_CALLBACK_FN'
>
> Which appears to be a MS'ism ->
> http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/rpc/rpc/rpc_if_callback_fn.asp
>
> Any clues as to how to get around this one (without using the purchased
> system?

Does the corresponding source code look like this?

typedef RPC_STATUS RPC_ENTRY
RPC_IF_CALLBACK_FN (
     IN RPC_IF_HANDLE  InterfaceUuid,
     IN void *Context
     ) ;

If so, I also can't say what's going wrong. It can only be that
RPC_STATUS and RPC_ENTRY resolve to nothing (which is a syntax error in
C++) or IN resolves to something MS specific that our parser doesn't
understand.

Matthias

--
Matthias Urban                          Phone: +49-391-544569-32
pure-systems GmbH                       Fax:   +49-391-544569-90