[aspectc-user] replacing variables declarations in AspectC++.

Toni Soueid pdtmdl at yahoo.fr
Mon Aug 23 10:20:30 CEST 2004

Hello,

I have some source code that contains a lot of
variable declarations of a predefined type say for
example Type1.

So my code is cluttered with statements like :

Type1 a;
Type1 b;

etc ...

I would like to replace Type1 variables with Type2
variables. Instead of doing it manually, I thought
this type of action is suitable to be put in an
aspect.

I need to know first if this is possible in AspectC++
? and in case this is possible, how can it be done ?

Thanks.