[aspectc-user] Problems with ac++ compiler on Compaq Tru64 Unix

Turco Rosario rosario.turco at telecomitalia.it
Fri Mar 19 11:40:58 CET 2004

Hello,

My project team is interesting to AOP and your ac++.
We have downloaded the sources and we must compile them
on Compaq Tru64 Unix v. 5.1B to obtain ac++ compiler and puma.

We have many problems in this activity. There is a
circular dipendency: sources of ac++ wants puma and
puma wants ac++ (?)

We hope there is somebody that can help us
as soon as possible. We need a suggestion ...

Thanks.

Rosario Turco
IT Telecom
Italy (Naples)

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
is prohibited. Please return it immediately to the sender and delete
the message. Should you have any questions, please contact us by
replying to webmaster at telecomitalia.it.
        Thank you
                                        www.telecomitalia.it